How penduka.co.za works
Penduka is a general Retirement Fund Industry Site that offers multiple issues of interest - Polls on industry issues, central service provider list, a provision for comments, a blog for debate of industry issues as well as listing new events, training and legislation.
AS A CUSTOMER WHO WANTS TO COMMENT...
Comment on good and bad service from any Pension or Provident Fund or their Service Providers in South Africa.
Click on Write a Comment and register.
When you write a comment about a Fund or Service Provider Who Responds, after 48 hours we will ask you to rate the Fund’s or Service Provider’s response to you. You will also be asked if you would like to change your Complaint into a Compliment.
As a Fund Member, Pensioner or Former Member you make this site work, so after registration on the site everything you do on the site is FREE including Writing Comments, Browsing other peoples' comments and searching for comments about a particular service provider or fund.
AS A SERVICE PROVIDER OR FUND WHO RESPONDS..
Click on Fund & Service Provider Admin and register to respond
Subscribing gives you the opportunity to interact directly with your customers. You can elect to be notified by email and/or SMS as comments are posted onto the site. You have the right of reply, both to the person reporting on your service, and on the site.
Benefits of Registration include:
• Notification: Notification by email and/or SMS sent each time penduka.co.za posts a report on the site with your name in the fund or service provider field.
• Customer's Contact Details: Each comment displayed on the site contains only a username. Funds and Service Providers Who Respond receive the real name, email and telephone number of customer by email as the comment is verified on the site.
• Fund's or Service Provider’s Response: The right to reply. Each time a comment is made about your Fund or Company, you have the right to respond on the site.
• Update Response: The facility to respond in more detail to existing reports when new information comes to hand.
• Customer Feedback: Customers are asked to rate your response 48 hours after writing a comment.
• Comment Reports: A number of reports may be requested detailing the comments and responses submitted over specific times.
The aim of this site is simple: to increase service levels and communication to the end users (members, pensioners, former members, trustees and employers) within the Pension industry. Constructive criticism about any fund or service provider is welcome. Compliments are gratefully accepted. But any comments that contain mischievous or racial statements will be deleted. Penduka.co.za is not designed as a platform for slander – it is designed as an effective way for SP & Funds Who Respond to deliver the service that they would want to provide to their members and funds.